Crean & Associates, Inc. (C&A) recognizes the importance of protecting your privacy. This policy shall inform you about the data collected, used and processed by C&A on this web site or other C&A web sites “the Sites” that link to this policy, and explain how C&A uses that information. C&A’s usage of this information will be consistent with this Policy or the policy associated with the applicable C&A site.
Information on Collection of Information
- Controller of Data
Any data provided to C&A on the Sites is controlled by Crean & Associates, Inc., 1200 Lakeway Dr. Suite 7A, Austin, TX 78734 USA.
- Collection, Use and Processing of Data
- C&A will collect, use and process:
- Data about support requests and C&A’s responses for the purpose of administration of services on the Sites;
- Timestamp and content of error messages displayed to you while using the Sites in order to improve the Sites.
- C&A may transfer your data to C&A’s agents, contractors, and employees that provide various services to C&A in the conduct of it’s business.
- In addition to the purposes set out in sections 2.1, 3 (Google Analytics), 4 (Marketing Automation Tools) and 5 (Cookies), C&A and its affiliates as mentioned in section 2.2 above will collect, use and process the data under section 2.1, as well as the data under sections 3 (Google Analytics), 4 (Marketing Automation Tools) and 5 (Cookies), for purposes of providing the following services:
- To analyze your use of the Sites through Google Analytics in accordance with the Cookie Notice and providing additional product selection and website stability for you;
- For marketing purposes, such as customizing offers on products and/or services for your future use of C&A’s web sites, subject to section B.2.
- C&A may also collect, use and process the data under sections 2.1, 3 (Google Analytics), 4 (Marketing Automation Tools) and 5 (Cookies), as otherwise required by any applicable law.
- C&A will collect, use and process:
- Google Analytics
Furthermore, you can prevent the information generated by the cookie about your use of the Sites (including your IP-address) from being collected and processed by Google in the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser. This Add-on is available at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Marketing Automation Tools
We send emails using different services. Each service often uses tracking technologies. We use this information primarily to understand what subjects are interesting to our readers, by monitoring whether our emails are opened and what links are clicked on by our readers. We then use this information to improve the emails that we send to you and the services that we provide.
- Constant Contact. For some emails, we use Constant Contact for sign-up, and to send emails to you. Constant Contact permits you to opt-out of emails by clicking the Safe Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email we send. Similarly, a link at the end of the emails permits you to modify your personal preferences. Complete details on Constant Contact’s Privacy Statement can be found at their website https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement.
- Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies – these usually have an expiration date sometime in the future and stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies for capabilities like Google Analytics to better understand usage patterns so we can improve the site for our customers. This information is anonymized when we look at the data, in other words, we look at patterns, but we do not see individuals’ personally identified information (PII).
Other Web Sites
The Sites may be linked to other web sites. While this policy describes privacy issues relating to the Sites, it does not describe the practices of any web site that may be linked to the Sites. You should consult the privacy policies of those other web sites before submitting any information to them. C&A is only responsible for information collected by it through the Sites.
C&A does not sell or otherwise disclose your data to others, except that C&A may disclose such information when disclosure is necessary to comply with or is permitted by any applicable law, or in response to any judicial or administrative request. However, C&A may sell or otherwise disclose such information in connection with the sale of all or a portion of its business to a third party. Such information may be used by such third party for purposes of providing services to you.
Changes to this Policy
This policy may be changed by C&A from time to time. C&A will post any changes to this policy on the Sites. You should periodically check the Sites for changes to this policy.
Access, Rectification, Deletion, Opposition
In accordance with applicable law, you have a right to access, update, rectify and delete the information that C&A collects through the Site by contacting C&A by e-mail at info@CreanAssociates.com or by regular mail at Webmaster, Crean & Associates, Inc., 1200 Lakeway Dr. STE 7A, Austin, TX, USA 78734 or by accessing this information directly on your account.
You also have a right to oppose to the processing of your personal data if you have legitimate reasons for such opposition.
Should you decide to update or rectify your information, such information shall nevertheless, at all times remain accurate and up to date.
Should you decide to delete your data or oppose to the processing of your personal data, you understand that C&A will not be in a position to provide you with all or part of the services offered through the Sites and you may not be able to use all or part of the functionalities of the Sites.
In general, our data are stored on US servers. If you live outside the US this means that personal information may be disclosed, processed and stored outside the country you are located in, and therefore may be available to US government authorities under lawful orders and laws applicable in the US. In particular our business records and/or data back-ups are maintained by C&A or agents on secure servers hosted by Microsoft as part of their secure cloud services. Any electronic records generated during the course of transactions with us will be maintained on those servers. You may obtain information and address questions about the privacy policies and practices relating to handling of your personal information outside of the country you are located in by contacting our webmaster, whose contact information is given below.
C&A welcomes your questions, comments and requests to access, rectify, cancel or oppose to the management of your personal data under this policy, as well as for any additional information regarding privacy on the Internet in general and the Sites in particular, as well as questions, comments and requests regarding C&A’s privacy policies and your personal information. You can contact C&A by e-mail at webmaster@CreanAssociates.com or by regular mail at Webmaster, Crean & Associates, Inc., 1200 Lakeway Dr. STE 7A, Austin, TX 78734 USA.
By using a Site, you consent to the collection and use of information by C&A as set forth in this Policy. If C&A decides to change this Policy, which it may do at any time without notice to you, C&A will post those changes on this page. By continuing to use any Site after C&A has posted the changes, you agree to and accept such changes. You should periodically check the Sites for changes to this Policy.